Our previous post…please check it out!
There are steps you can take to prevent, relieve or cure your incontinence symptoms:
1. Avoid foods and drinks high in species, sugar and acid.
2. Cut down caffeinated drinks.
3. Cut back on alcoholic beverages.
4. Lose weight.
5. Stop smoking.
7. Discuss your medications with your doctor as some can trigger UI.
8. Do pelvic floor muscle exercises (Kegel exercises) to strengthen muscles that help control urination.
9. Talk to your physician if you have urinary tract infection, an enlarged prostate, prostate cancer, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal injury, Parkinson’s disease or other neurologic condition.
10. Avoid constipation, as straining to empty your bowels weakens your pelvic floor muscles and make urine leakage worse.